Afrihood is a Lagos-based property development company that is rebuilding Africa to become the world’s most important and inclusive infrastructure wonder.
We are looking for a highly skilled and creative artist (with a strong focus on art) to join our team for the position below:
Eligible applicants must:
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in editing long and short content.
- Possess a wide range of abilities that combine innovative principles of art and design.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition), 3dmax, Figma, CorelDraw, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable on the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- The mastery of graphic animation is essential. Experience in 3D modeling and animation, an asset.
- Experience working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create static and animated graphics and illustrations to artistically represent company activities, information and campaign objectives
- Edit long-form programming, including documentaries, clip shows and studio series, for linear TV networks and social media video platforms
- Edits short-form content including promo spots, docu-style features, openers/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media stories.
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in a variety of offline and online media.
- Look for upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Creates complex typography, photography, graphics, animation, and live video content for a wide range of new media, such as social media, web, and television
Note: Send a link to your portfolio in the email.